Friday, November 30, 2012

Almost December! Let the Crafting Begin...

Christmas Time! Love this time of year--the lights, parades, decorations and my sister miserable over the amount of Christmas music on the radio, it really is 'the most wonderful time of the year.' Plus it gives me endless reasons to craft...for my house, the restaurant, my brothers house, random people on the street...you get the point. Saw this wreath and think I have to make one too!


Taken from Pinterest


                                                        
Now if you're anything like me you too have a board on Pinterest dedicated solely to Christmas crafts! Mine started last year and therefore has a decent amount on there....I also promised myself that this year I would start in October to spread out the time and cost...oops. Here are some of my favorites!

 
 
 
 
 
 From the top left: Wreath made from two packs of Dollar Store snowflakes and some ribbon, no-sew burlap Christmas skirt, black and white copies of pics of you and the gift receipiant instead of cards, a yearn wreath and pepermint tray. All of these craft and a ton more are on my Pinterest.

I'll be sure to take lots of pics of these and the other crafts I'm making this week to share!






2 comments:

  1. I am more than happy to help you get supplies for the wine cork wreath;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A generous offer, I plan on having the whole fam help at Christmas!! Sangria time!

    ReplyDelete