Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gators Looking Hot in 2013

We all know at heart I'm a Southern girl and therfore when football season starts to come to an end I do what any girl would, I focus on recruiting for next year and basketball. For the most part my girlfriends do not understand or follow recruiting, and yet the ones that I have forced to learn have come out loving it. The more you understand about the game the more fun it is. So here is a quick-

Girls Guide to Recruiting:

So here is a look at the HOT Gator class coming up next year, and I have to say I can't wait for Coach Boom to get ahold of these guys and work them into one cohesive team--I'm seeing a National Championship in 2 years!

So the names you gonna be hearing a lot over the next 4-5 years (and keep in mind this isn't even half of the amazing talent looking to play for Florida I just didn't want to overwhelm y'all all at once) are as follows Vernon Hargreaves III, Marcel Harris, Darious Cummings, Jordan Sherit, Ahmad Fulwood, Quinton Powell, Keanu Neal, Kelvin Taylor, Nick Washington, Adam Lane, and my personal favorite Caleb Brantley.

Now why is CB my favorite? Is it his undisputable talent? No. It's the fact that he showed up to FSU, in Gator gear and started chompin'! Love that a) he's already getting pumped for 4 years at UF and b) when those trashy FSU fans tried to hate on him and make false accusations as to illegal school visits he handled himself like a true Gator-he remained classy while obviously mocking the ignorance that is Florida State.

So is everyone ready for another National Championship?? Because I am and I think these guys are gonna give it to us!!


Meagen Franks and me at NC 2008


So ladies and gents, this is obviously a Gator-centric post, but that's because I love my school and I highly doubt that I have more than 3 FSU readers....



2 comments:

  1. But which ones are the most handsome?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will asses and let you know but currently about 90% are under 18...cougar.

    ReplyDelete