Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tis' The Season...


 My family seems to be spreading out farther and farther. This Christmas Caroline and I managed to visit family in Miami and Orlando. While in Miami I came to the obvious realization that I am obsessed with my aunt's apartment. It's almost entirely white yet surprisingly warm and she goes all out for the holidays, my next apartment will be inspired by her classic good taste!

Love the recently reupholstered couches-great way to update furniture!



Perfect Bar Cart



Love the art on this wall-so simple and elegant.

I love that her Christmas tree has no star because it hits the ceiling. Also you can't tell from this photo but this tree is candy themed, wrapped in peppermint garland and glittery sweets!


            Every nook of this place was perfectly decorated, never cluttered but always considered!



 Love these white poinsettias with the pearls in the center.

Caroline and I before the family holiday party in Miami!

 By far my fave holiday look yet. Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft,
Skirt: Thrifted, Emerald tights: J.Crew,
Tartan headband: J.Crew 
 Can't wait to start putting the ideas for my next place together! And can't wait to see my aunts again soon! Big xoxo to Sandi and Sonia for putting up with Caroline and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment